Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, the Travel Administrator is responsible for researching, arranging and coordinating travel, transportation and accommodation for employees and clients according to the organization's business needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizes travels internationally and country local, such as: flights, car rentals, taxi, trains, hotel booking, etc.
- Accomplishes the associated travel tasks, as: visa request forms, invitation letters, complete travel forms, manages the approval process.
- Providing up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs.
- Provide relevant information, brochures and publications (guides, local customs, maps, regulations, events etc) to travelers.
- Compile travel expenses to be recharged to customer.
- Respond to queries received, on a timely and professional manner.
- Occasionally interacts with 3rd party suppliers regarding the requisition of specific travel services.
- Provides administrative tasks support as needed, at request.
- Attends scheduled department staff and clinical meetings.
- Work safely always in accordance with legislative requirements and Internal Policy and Procedures.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in a field related to tourism or travel management preferred but not required.
- EXPERIENCE: Must have at least 2 years' experience in the travel industry.
- LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT: Fluency in English, Uzbek and Russian (reading/writing/speaking). Language proficiency will be tested;
- SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge and skills is required. (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travelling.
- Familiarity with domestic and foreign travel destinations.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, both over the phone and face to face
Полная занятость, полный день