- Middle Java Developer (St. Petersburg).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working as a software engineer on one or several development efforts;
- Working as a part of team;
- Participating in design of new features and maintaining existing functionality.
- Strong knowledge of Java SE (1.6+) - multithreading and concurrency;
- Good understanding and experience in client-server applications development;
- SQL, understanding of relational data modeling;
- Strong knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Knowledge of common algorithms and data representation models;
- Dependability and tidiness, ability to review and test code.
- Web application development;
- Experience with Swing and GWT will be an advantage;
- Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, Sybase) will be a plus;
- Strong mathematical background will be a plus;
- Familiarity with UNIX based systems will be a plus.
- Competitive salary depending on the interview results, annual performance-based bonuses;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Medical insurance;
- English lessons with native speaker;
- Office in the city centre.