JOB TITLE: Employee Selection officer
REPORTS TO: Senior Talent Acquisition Officer
CONTEXT: Human Resources Department of WIUT plays an essential role in developing University’s strategy. The main function of HR professionals focuses on the University’s greatest resource – its employees. HR professionals establish systems for performance development, career succession planning and employee development. The post will be responsible for planning and organizing the selection process of applied candidates by ensuring timeliness, transparency, and effective communication among all the stakeholders.
- To collect, review and screen job applications of candidates;
- To handle timely communication with applicants through phone, email, skype, etc.;
- To determine selection criteria and design selection pipeline;
- To organize short-listing procedures, assessment tests, personality tests, and interview sessions;
- To explore and implement effective and modern methods of employee selection and the best candidate experience practices;
- To attend each interview sessions as HR observer in order to ensure that all the procedures and rules are followed and are transparent;
- To perform background and referee checks;
- To administrate post-interview procedures: communicating interview results, organization of post interview meetings, providing brief-inductions and passing hired candidate to Personal Affairs section;
- To take part in induction programs: presentation design, writing welcoming letters, tour of the premises, etc.
The appointee should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 1st degree in an appropriate area and preferably an international degree
- Candidates should have a good understanding of English, Uzbek and Russian languages
- Proven work experience in administrative positions, preferably in HR related sphere
- Evidence of team working and contribution as a team member
- Experience in organization and optimization of business processes
- Experienced in using IT Systems for business administration needs
Aptitudes, Abilities, Skills and Personal Qualities
- Good interpersonal, presentational and social skills
- Evidence of analytical and report writing skill
- Good at multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay attention to the details.
- A good listener and clear communicator.
- Keen sense of timing, patience and the ability to act quickly when the time is right.
- A strong sense of corporate commitment to the mission and objectives of the University
IMPORTANT: WE ACCEPT APPLICATIONS ONLY VIA OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE!